Admin, Employer and Job Seeker Features Added
Talent Community Member Dashboard
A new desktop and mobile accessible member dashboard containing all job seeker tools, has been added to your Talent Community. The dashboard includes:
- My Profile - Update password, AirCV, send communication & invite members.
- My Job Shortlist - A new job shortlist tool, accessible from any device.
- My Job Alerts - View and cancel current job alerts.
My Jobs - now accessible on all devices
Employers can now view job applicants on mobile so they can respond to interested talent while on the run. Your member employers can now:
- View posted jobs on mobile - View active and in-active jobs.
- View applicants on mobile - Review resumes, cover letters & AirCV's.
- Shortlist talent on mobile - Shortlist and archive applicants.
Converting Job Alerts into full member registrations
Creating a job alert is a normal first step for job seekers who are not yet members of your Talent Community. With the addition of the member dashboard, registered users can now manager their job alerts from within the platform. As a result, a pop-up message has been added to encourage non-members to register in full, once they have initiated the job alert process. Users can simply 'skip' if they are not interested.